- Understand ‘real-life’ clinical and methodological approaches to diagnosing and treating high-risk CLL across individual centres (clinical practice, sampling, sequencing, data interpretation).
- Measure to what extent the ERIC recommendations for TP53 analysis are employed (www.ericll.org/eric-recommendations), and the potential reasons why they might not be.
- The survey was co-designed by ERIC and Lucid, a medical education agency supporting Gilead. It consisted of two sections, one each for clinicians and diagnosticians and participants answered up to 70 questions.
- The survey was distributed electronically via Formstack™ to ERIC members in November 2017 (960 clinicians and diagnosticians) and, in parallel, to a mailing list of subscribers to the minutes of the FILO scientific committee meetings (71 clinicians and diagnosticians).
- Data presented here represents 140 complete responses (including 127 from ERIC and 13 from the FILO network) received up to 13 February 2018. Analysis of the results was primarily conducted by Lucid, with review and input from both ERIC and Gilead.
* To view the TP53 Survey results, please click on the image gallery below and scroll through the slideshow using the arrows: