In January 2017, ERIC formed a partnership with HARMONY, an initiative that aims to create better access and care for patients with various blood diseases by using a big data platform.
This project, which has a duration of five years, consists of a European network of 51 partners, including 44 public partners from 11 different countries. It´s collaborators are key-stakeholders working in distinct fields such as pharmaceutical, clinical and regulatory.
The Harmony Project is funded through the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), which is Europe´s largest public-private initiative aiming to speed up the development of better and safer medicines for patients.
AIMS & OUTPUTS
- Developing a data-sharing platform that empowers clinicians, patients and policy stakeholders to improve decision-making
- Establishing a network of European hematological malignancies stakeholders.
- Defining meaningful and harmonized clinical endpoints and standard outcomes in ALL (pediatric & adult), NHL, MM, AML, CLL, MDS.
- Aligning key-stakeholders on relevance of these outcomes (policy makers, payers, patients).
- Providing tools for analyzing complex data sets comprising different layers of information.
- Identifying specific markers for early registration of innovative and effective therapies for HMS.
Should you wish to have further information on this project then please contact the Harmony office - Harmonyoffice@ibsal.es